Monday, July 28, 2008

Psyches

I have been watching CNBC from the time Bangalore blasts occurred closely followed by Ahmedabad. But the latter was not as lucky as Bangalore in terms of death toll and the nastiest being the blast in a hospital in Ahmedabad as I could not stomach the sight of the little boy with a burnt back crying out in pain while his brother was just about dying in the next bed unaware of the fact that their father has by now said goodbye to them and the world. Thanks to the psychic people who masterminded the blast for whatever the motive, I pray they suffer big time in hell. The dirty politicians here seem to take advantage of the situation by trying to politicize the event. Like Kiran Majumdhar pointed it’s about time Indian intelligence use technology efficiently to track these antisocial elements. If I were a judge, I would have penalized these people by placing a bomb in their A**.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were watching the live debate y'day nite on "Times Now" channel where Renuka Chowdhary (Congress) and Rajiv Pratap Rudy(BJP) were talking about this issue. It is extremely unfortunate to see that our politicians are ONLY interested in gaining political mileage out of the whole issue and are least bothered about the nation's interest.

Anonymous said...

Psychic People? I am sorry I dont understand that sentence...

Bombing their ASS would be too easy... I would do something more evil than that...

Vidya said...

@CP
That's my way of responding at people who have offended my feelings in any manner like for instance "thanks to you, i lost my money" ironically.

@SK
That's one of the reason india is still a developing nation when actually it is capable of more