Monday, July 21, 2008

Careless doctors !

I had done a post on this topic earlier. To add to that I found this news which has shocked me

In 1997, his two-year-old son fell into a bucket of lime wash, burned his left eye and was rushed to a private hospital for surgery. The doctors operated the healthy right eye and botched things up further when the oxygen cylinder finished midway through the surgery. His son not just lost his vision but also suffered brain damage. Continue reading...


Another one...
Hi, My name is Nivedita Bhandari and I am 29 years old. I had a serious car accident 4.5 years back when I went into coma for 3 months. When I came out of coma, my knees could not bend at all. The doctors had inserted rods in both my thighs but those lead to a slow infection which spread through my thighs and hips.Continue reading...

1 comments:

shalini said...

OMG..it's disgusting to read facts on good-for- nothing docs who treat humans like peanuts. One of my close friends had similar experience last year and she ended up being operated twice for the mistake committed once by the very same GODS.