Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am rather confused…

…when people ask me if I believe in God. I am uncertain of my stand on this matter.
Am I religious and my answer is “no, not hard core religious” which means that there are times I question the very existence of this superior force. Would that mean I am an atheist and it’s again a “No, as I am not too sure about the conviction of atheism” which means I do pray when I am confused . That would land me in a skeptic scale as I am trying to find my answers yet. Until now I haven’t found a person who could completely justify their belief or non- belief in God and this issue is here to muddle me for the rest of my life. Wish I could get an answer for a fact!!!

1 comments:

Veena said...

I feel so lost on my spiritual lane with loads of questions, unanswered too.
I need somebody who can help me think or at least set me on the path to find them myself.